Building s train Day 11

Today I used the miscoloured wood section. I had wondered if it was special but it just seems to be a normal piece. I conclude that during the quality checks they decided to replace a defective section of my wood, using a slightly darker piece for spares.

First major breakage today as well. A slither of wood peeled away on one of the rollers. I will try to make sure the hole is hidden in the final assembly.

The result for today seems to be a basic on/off switch.

previous entry
next entry

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.